- I use Things to capture everything (tasks, reminders, stuff I want to remember, etc). I am even using it as a Read It Later service right now because every other one I try just becomes a black hole of unread information.
- Obsidian acts as my second brain. I keep a daily log open at all times (except weekends).
- I recently started using Agenda for work related notes. Just to keep them separate and because they’re very meeting focused and I like the way it integrates with my calendar.
- I am currently testing the Johnny Decimal System as an overarching structure for everything. Came across it in a reddit thread and it sounded like something I would enjoy.
- Apple Music & Pocketcasts fill the silence.
Last Updated: May, 2022